Q. P. Wellness Intensive -12 appointments (weekly by phone, skype or in person)
This program is excellentfor anyone with chronic health challenges such as fibromyalgia, insomnia, chronic fatigue, gastrointestinal distress, suspected pathogen infections, Lyme disease, post cancer recovery, hormonal issues, depression, ADD/ADHD, migraines, weight loss challenges, and autoimmune conditions who desires to transition from disease management to the best optimum health and wellness possible.
Purpose: To rebuild the foundation of optimum health and wellness by:
- Obtaining an in-depth assessment and history of the client pertaining to lifestyle, life events and current nutritional activity.
- Administering and analyzing functional testing (Organic Acids Metabolic Test – 75 markers, Food Sensitivities, Adrenal Stress, Heavy Metals, Pathogen) as applicable.
- Identifying internal and external stressors which determine the root cause of chronic health challenges.
- Developing a rebuilding health phased plan of action that includes recommendations for reducing emotional stressors, external and internal stressors on the body, reducing inflammation and mitigating pain.
- Developing a therapeutic supplement and nutrition protocol.
- Weekly follow up appointments in person, by Skype or phone.
- MindFit Brainwave Entrainment or Biofeedback therapies includedas applicable.
- Coaching session with a certified professional life coach.
- Taking the guesswork out through functional testing– protocols and dosages are client specific.
- Coordination with primary care physicians or other licensed practitioners as desired.
- All contraindications with medicine are researched.
- Discounts on purchased items.
- Weekly follow-ups with MindFit or Biofeedback
- Weekly monitoring to ensure adjustments to supplements are made expeditiously.
- Email access for questions.
- Post program recommendations.
Client Responsible for:
- Completing the required assessment paperwork and returning to QP Wellness by email, fax, mail, or in person.
- Scheduling all appointments through the QP Wellness website – Genbook scheduler. Follow up appointment category is either “Extended Consultation follow up 15 or 60 minutes” and is not charged
- Completing the functional tests in a timely manner
- Cost of all supplement and functional testing
- Purchasing supplements not ordered by QP Wellness
- Adhering to the recommended protocol to the best of your ability
- Providing weekly feedback during follow up sessions
- Immediately communicating any issues with supplements